Tuesday 8 November 2011

will ios5 slow down iphone 4


I upgraded my Iphone 4 to Ios5 when it came out. Here are some observations about the experience.

1. No noticeable speed loss. It seems to run just as fast as before.

2. Some people have talked about battery loss but I haven't noticed it. I keep my WiFi off most of the time - but even when its on I haven't noticed a difference.

3. Imessage means you can send imessages instead of texts to anyone with ios5 all over the world with out using any of your text allowance

4. There is a better notification center accessed by pulling down on the time displayed at the top of your phone. When your texts arrive you can go straight to them from the slider screen

5. You can get to your camera straight from the home screen and use the volume button to take a photograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment